Wednesday, April 4, 2012

I'm Back Talking Food!!!


After a long break (extra training at work and the pregnancy and birth of my beautiful twins are my excuse) I am itching to get back to the blogosphere. I have had some fabulous and not so fabulous meals during my time away and I am hoping to find the time to share some of those experiences. Some of my old haunts have changed hands, and I discovered other new ones.

In other food news, I have bought a Thermomix which is the most incredible machine ever. I am so excited about the things I can do with it! I am hoping to share recipes I have found or things I have managed to do with this versatile piece of kitchen equipment.

I have also hired a Korean Au Pair and have learned the art of their exciting and tasty cuisine.... just another thing I would love to share.

I have decided that my ramblings about food, wine, service and venues are a great joy in my life and I just have to continue! Hope my friends enjoy!!!

2 comments:

  1. Great blog with some really interesting recipes. As Perth Caterers we are alsways on the lookout for good, original recipes that we can serve our customers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really appreciate your professional approach. These are pieces of very useful information that will be of great use for me in future. Thanks for it.Good Food Guide Sydney

    ReplyDelete